FSP Pacific Ltd is a leading Polyethylene Plastic Locker manufacturing plant located in Mt Maunganui, Tauranga. Providing tough durable lockers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
FSP Pacific manufactures up to 30,000 lockers per year. We cater for all business and personal requirements with our show room open to the public.
FSP Pacific Plastic Lockers have unique advantages over lockers made from traditional materials such as timber and metal.
Here are just a few of them:
- UV stable with a HUGE range of anti-fade colours to choose from.
- Lightweight & Stackable so they are easy to move and install.
- The lockers are made of Heavy Duty Polyethylene with high-grade stainless steel door plate and hinge. So they are perfect for wet areas, coastal locations and outdoors.
- Quieter than metal or timber lockers, no banging doors.
- Graffiti is easier to remove – No painting required.
- Easy to clean and lowest maintenance. Just hose them out.
- Proven strength and durability – backed by our 15 year warranty.
For sales please contact Sales Manager, Alan Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Scott Lee
Physical Address: 19 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
Postal Address: 19 Hewletts, Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
Work Phone: 07 574 1531 or 0800377 112
Mobile: 027 234 5565
Industry Description: Manufacturing and distribution
Product Or Service: Lockers